My Blog List

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Yearly Update :)

Wow, its been a over a year since I've updated! The kids have grown and changed so much, its amazing how quickly a year slips away in the life of a busy mom :/

Mieka has been in preschool now half a year and loves it, for the most part. She just goes 2 days a week. She's also been taking ballet/tap dancing since the summer. Its right up her alley of being "girly" which is her current phase. That is just one day a week. Between the 2 however, I feel like I'm constantly running around! I can only imagine what it must be like for families with several older children!!!

So, I won Nook from Dr. Oz about a week ago and yesterday it came. After messing around with it today, I have to say, it's pretty cool :D I can tell Ned is jealous......I wanted to get him a Kindle awhile back and he had poo-pooed the idea, telling me he likes *real* books. I think he has changed his mind however :) If he's good, he may get one for Father's Day, we'll see. Did you know there's over 1 million FREE books available for a Nook?! I think I may just find the time to read a few of them now!

No comments: